четверг, 13 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD JSRS 2.0 ARMA 3

If you would like to know how you can download with higher speeds and have to wait less while downloading check out the Armaholic subscription system. I just hate you a bit because you release it when I'm not at home grrrr. By the way nice logo for that mod. Posted September 15, Thing is, I had a massive framework overhaul going and things got real messy. Can't wait to try it out. jsrs 2.0 arma 3

Uploader: Shagor
Date Added: 5 April 2006
File Size: 59.78 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 89514
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Just kidding of course, one little question, it's more heavy than Jsrs for Arma 2?

I think missiles with boosters shouldn't sounds like that maybe I'm wrong. Kramm 4 hours ago. Arma 3 Store Page. I produce professional and semi-professional sound effects for video games.

I know server, that using your pbo files in they addon folder. Subscribe to the Armaholic.

JSRS Soundmod - Sounds - Armaholic

I'm well on my way to getting it isrs. This would help me and a few groups I play with greatly. With the help and support of the skilled scripter Jokoho he was able to improve his framework and made the mod even better.

Home Discussions Workshop Market Broadcasts. Please leave a suggestion, feedback or a comment!

JSRS Soundmod

My first commercial work! I wish you all a merry Christmas and a really good time with your loved ones! The first release, please report any issues to help me maintain this mod.

Jarhead, the ADR sound has no Bikey? This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. Share to armma Steam activity feed. So things might go messy: I can't wait to see your work! JSRS Soundmod - 6. Now you are able to let the player choose, either you give them full JSRS2. But there are problems with the reloading qrma weapon handling sounds.

When we contact the author to get answers about that, there is never any answer. If that is the case please contact us as soon as possible! I'll definitely be keeping an eye jdrs that. What other mods are you running?

LAxemann and Jokoho proudly present My personal creation of a new audiovisual direction.

jsrs 2.0 arma 3

Any idea how to fix it? You need to sign in or create an account to do that. Email or Phone Password Forgot account?

jsrs 2.0 arma 3

Thank you for the release, loved that soundmod in ArmA 2. I can't seem to find it. You will be able to leave a comment after signing in. It's a raw showcase for the transition between far and close sounds.

If it's not for the politeness, I still can thanked and salute for the work the author done on this armw.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий